This Legal Notice sets out the conditions governing the access, browsing and use of this website, located at the URL: www.proteosbiotech.com (hereinafter, the “Website“).
Any person accessing this Website acquires the role of user (hereinafter, the “User” or “Users“, as appropriate), committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. In the event that the User does not agree with the terms set forth herein, the User should refrain from browsing and using the Website.
The terms that will govern this Website are set forth hereunder:
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE: Proteos Biotech, S.L. is responsible and owner of this Website, (hereinafter the “Responsible” or “PROTEOS“, indistinctly), being its identification and contact details the following:
- Company Name: Proteos Biotech, S. L.
- Tax Registration Number: B02502144
- Registered Office: C/ 3, Nº 50, PARCELA 133-C, POL. IND. ROMICA, APDO. CORREOS 627, 02080 ALBACETE
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Registry Data: Mercantile Registry of Albacete in volume 895, Book 659, folio 123, page AB-21359, Inscription 1.
- Previous Sanitary License for the operation of the installation of sanitary products, with the number 6422-PS, granted by the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Sanitary Products
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1 This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website. Notwithstanding the above, PROTEOS reserves the right to modify the terms of the Website, sufficing the publication of suchmodifications on the Website or, where appropriate, a communication addressed to the User.
2.2 The access and use of the contents of the Website after the entry into force of any of its modifications or changes implies the acceptance thereof.
3. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
3.1 In general terms, access to the Web Site is free of charge, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
3.2 In general, access to the Website does not require prior registration by the User. However, the User may be required to register in order to access certain areas/sections of the Website. In particular, there may be certain private areas restricted to healthcare professionals or distributors. In order to access this area, the User must declare, under his/her sole responsibility, that he/she is a healthcare professional or distributor, such condition being essential to access the professional area. The User shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate statements or declarations made in relation to the possession of the qualification of medical practitioner.
3.3 The User must follow the instructions given by PROTEOS during the registration process. The data requested in the data collection forms are, in general, mandatory, unless otherwise specified in the mandatory field. In this sense, the User guarantees that the data provided are truthful and are properly updated. The User undertakes to make diligent use of his/her password, given its personal and non-transferable nature, protecting it from unauthorized use and/or access by third parties. Consequently, the User shall be responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of the password; and, in particular, shall be responsible for its unlawful use by third parties or for its non-diligent use.
3.4 When the User suspects that his/her password is being used by third parties, he/she should inform PROTEOS as soon as possible, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.1 This Website, as well as its contents (texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design, source codes, among others) are owned by PROTEOS or by a third party, who has transferred the corresponding rights to PROTEOS.
4.2 The navigation and use of the Website, by the User, does not constitute, in any case, a license or assignment of the exploitation rights of the Website and its contents by the Responsible. All of the foregoing is without prejudice to the right of a strictly domestic use available to the User (such as the visualization of contents) which is necessary for the correct enjoyment of the specific service.
4.3 Similarly, trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the Website are the property of the Responsible or, where appropriate, of a third party, who has transferred the corresponding rights to the Responsible, without it being understood that the use or access thereof gives the User any right over them.
4.4 The Responsible has all the intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Website, prohibiting the User to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization of the Responsible.
4.5 In the event that you wish to make any comments regarding potential breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the Website, which could affect the User, the Responsible or a third party, you may contact the Responsible, via the following email address: email@example.com
5.1 The Responsible takes all measures to ensure the proper functioning and continuous access to the information provided through this Website. However, the Responsible does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or the existence of viruses on the server or other harmful components. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Responsible makes every effort to avoid such incidents.
5.2 Additionally, the Responsible declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is provided outside of the present Website and that which is not managed directly by the Responsible, as well as any other derived from the information published on its Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to the same.
5.3 In addition, any scientific or medical information contained in this Web Site is provided for informational purposes only. The User should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health professional.
5.4 The information on the products mentioned on this Website may vary from country to country. In this regard, patients and healthcare professionals should check the information contained in this Web Site against available medical sources, as well as consult with the competent health authorities in each country.
5.5 The Responsible is not liable for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Responsible is available to the User, authorities and security forces, to collaborate actively in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the User considers that there is, on the Website, any content that could be susceptible to this classification, he/she is requested to immediately notify the administrator of the Website, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1 The Responsible’s Website may contain links to other web pages. The function of the links that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this Website. It is also possible that, through the links contained on the Website, you may be redirected to other web pages owned by third parties.
6.2 However, the Responsible does not guarantee and is not responsible for the reliability or accessibility of the linked sites or the content of such pages, since the Responsible does not supervise or control the content and services of the linked sites. Therefore, the Responsible will not be liable therefor, nor for any damages that may occur as a result of the unlawfulness, outdatedness, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the linked sites.
6.3 In any case, the Responsible will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said Website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
7.1 The User undertakes to make proper use of the Website. The Responsible prohibits the use of the same for illegitimate or unauthorized purposes. In this sense, the User is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of this Website is at all times under his or her responsibility, and therefore guarantees:
- To make proper use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order and traffic uses;
- In the event that the User sends information of any kind to the Responsible through any of the channels provided for this purpose on the Website, the User declares and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties;
- To not destroy, alter or otherwise render useless, damage software, programs, or content found on the Website;
- To not hinder the access of other Users through the massive consumption of computer resources, nor actions that damage, or generate errors in the systems of the Responsible;
- To not introduce computer viruses, malicious code or any other logical device that may cause any type of alteration, inefficiency or damage to PROTEOS’s systems;
- To not transgress or attempt to transgress the security measures put in place by the Responsible on the Website, or any other network connected to the Website, for example, by causing disproportionate network saturation;
- To not attempt to access the Professionals Area with a false account, as this action may constitute identity theft.
- To not enter false or inaccurate data or statements in the forms on the Website. By way of example, but not limited to, not making incorrect statements about your profession – falsely claiming to be a qualified medical practitioner – or distributor to access medical information that should be restricted to medical professionals.
7.2 The User shall be liable to the Responsible and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of the rules of use of the Website, listed above.
8. WEBSITE SUSPENSION: The Responsible reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of Website services, with or without prior notice, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the User being able to claim any compensation for this reason.
9. IP ADDRESSES
9.1 The Responsible informs the User that the Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the User. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a device when it connects to the Internet.
9.2 All this information is recorded in an activity file of the server that permits the subsequent processing of the data, in order to merely obtain statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11.1 For the resolution of all disputes or matters related to this Website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the User and PROTEOS submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.
11.2 In order to file complaints about the use of the services offered, you may contact us by mail at the electronic or postal address indicated in the first section “Responsible for the Website”. PROTEOS will undertake to seek, at all times, an amicable solution to the conflict.
Last updated: 09/05/2023